- Breed: Border Collie x Sheltie
- Size: 32 pounds/18-19" tall
- Vet History: Current on DA2PPL, Rabies, Heartworm Negative and preventative started. Avid Microchip implanted.
- More Info: Porsche is an owner surrender.
- Training: Porsche has started foundation obedience and puppy agility.
- Additional Info: Porsche was part of a litter of 6 pups that came into rescue. Their owner was homeless and living out of a car when they were born. They were raised for the first 6.5 weeks of their life in a car (hence the car-theme names)! Despite their questionable beginnings, this entire litter has been by far the nicest litter that has ever come into rescue. We have no clue why Jeep and Porsche are still in foster care. They are amazing dogs who will be awesome pets and performance prospects.
Porsche is an awesome girl. She is smart as a whip and loves to work. She's done foundation competitive obedience training and has awesome heads-up heeling. She LOVES to go to work and learn new things. She is bouncy, happy, and social. She is used to traveling in the car and being crated at events. She is a ready-to-go obedience prospect.
Porsche's future will be as a competitive obedience and possibly agility dog. She is an absolute dream to work and the sky is the limit for her. She's been started on heads-up heeling, sit/down, spin/twist, body awareness, box work, nose-touch dumbbell work, tunnels, puppy jump bumps, and the puppy teeter. She willingly takes leather, wood, metal, and plastic articles. She has no nosie or texture sensitivites. She will only be placed in an experienced, competitive, performance home who uses balanced training methods. If you do not indicate on the application, your experiences as a competitive/experienced trainer, your application will not be processed. We will be extremely picky on where she goes.
This foster dog is fed with food provided by Chuck and Don’s Pet Food Outlet.
Porsche Heeling 6.12