- Breed: Australian Cattle Dog
- Vet History: Current on DA2PPL, Rabies, Heartworm Negative and preventative started. Avid Microchip implanted.
- More Info: Skylar and her pups came from a shelter..
- Training: Skylar has completed one round of beginning obedience classes.
- Additional Info: Skylar found herself at a rural KY shelter, where she promptly had 10 puppies. She was an unclaimed stray, so she came up to BCRMN to find a new home (w/her pups!)
Skylar is a sweet girl who will come right up to you to say hi. She is a young momma who has done a fantastic job raising her pups...but she is still a baby herself. Skylar is a quick study, but she does still do puppy things. Sklyar is house and crate trained. Skylar loves to sleep on your bed (she's kind of a bed hog!).
Skylar is a medium energy girl. Skylar loves to play w/other dogs. She'd be a fun dog to take to the dog park. She'd love a canine friend in her new home! Skylar is good w/other dogs, and is good w/dog savvy cats. She can jump like a deer, so a new home would do best a/w 5-6' fence. Skylar loves going on walks at her foster home. While Skylar has completed basic obedience classes, her new family should plan to enroll her to help build the working relationship. Skylar has been in foster care w/kids ages 8+ and is great w/them.
This foster dog is fed with food provided by Chuck and Don’s Pet Food Outlet.